These Baked Salami Mozzarella Bites are a super easy and tasty appetizer, perfect for game day!
- 8 sticks mozzarella string cheese ,cut in half, lengthwise, and then cut in half again, crosswise
- 32 square won ton wrappers
- 32 salami rounds
- olive oil
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- pizza, marinara, or spaghetti sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a piece of salami near the bottom corner of the won ton wrapper, then lay a piece of string cheese on top of that. Wrap tightly like a burrito, by folding the bottom corner over cheese, rolling one turn, folding sides in, and continue to roll (making sure the cheese is secure to prevent leaking.) Moisten remaining corner with water to seal.
- Repeat process with all the won ton wrappers; place on the baking sheet and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Full instruction visit @bellyfull