An amazing parfait layered with crushed motichoor laddus at the bottom, topped with creamy homemade rabdi and garnished with almond-pistachio slivers.
- Motichoor Laddus - 4
- Full fat milk - 1litre/4 cups
- Sugar - 2 tbsp or as required
- Cardamom powder - a pinch
- Almond-pistachio slivers - to garnish
- Saffron strands - few to garnish
- To make rabdi, take a thick bottom pan and pour the milk in it and bring it to a boil.
- Once boiled, on a low medium flame reduce the milk till it thickens up and remains ¼ of the original quantity.
- Keep stirring at regular intervals, add the sugar and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Full instructions visit @thefoodkiosk