Desserts are my weakness and I am sure many will agree with me. Give this 4 Ingredients Fruit Salad with Mango Pulp a try to satisfy your sweet tooth along with a good serving of fruit.
- Mixed fruits I used 1 apple, 1 banana, few grapes and strawberries – 3 cups (chopped)
- Mango pulp – ½ a can about 15 oz
- Sweetened condensed milk – ½ can about 7 oz
- Whipped cream – ¾ cup more or less based on how creamy you want i
- In a large bowl combine the mango pulp, condensed milk and the whipped cream.
- Whisk it well to make it smooth and creamy.
- Wash and chop all the fruits to bite size pieces and add it to the mango pulp mixture.
- Full instructions visit @mycookingjourney