These hot and bubbly, creamy, cheesy Artichoke Dip Bites cocooned in soft puff pastry are the best way to eat your favorite dip and sooo crazy delicious everyone will beg you for the recipe! These Bites boast three types of cheese – cream cheese, mozzarella and Parmesan, both mayonnaise and sour cream, green chiles for a tang and hand picked seasonings for maximum flavor. They are destined to become one of your favorite appetizers of all time and you don't even have to turn on the stove!
- 1 package puff pastry (2 sheets, 17.3 oz) thawed according to directions
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts (in water) rinsed, drained and chopped
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup freshly grated mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons canned mild chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp EACH onion powder, ground cumin, dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp EACH paprika, pepper, salt
- pinch-1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- up close shot of Artichoke Dip Bites with parsley and bacon
- Mix together all of the Artichoke Dip ingredients in a medium bowl, using only 1/2 cup mozzarella. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray two 24-count mini muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Unfold thawed pastries onto a lightly floured surface. Cut each pastry sheet into 36 squares for a total of 72 squares using your pizza cutter. To cut each sheet into 36 squares, cut each sheet in thirds along fold lines, then each third in half. Finally, cut six even rows.
- Full instructions visit @carlsbadcravings