Who doesn't love an Oreo? Well, they're even better in this classic Oreo Icebox Dessert, with creamy layers of Oreos, pudding, and whipped cream. Yum!
- 1 (15 oz.) package Oreos, crushed
- 6 T. butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. confectioners' sugar
- 1 large (5.1 oz.) box instant chocolate pudding + milk to prepare, as specified on the pudding package
- 1 large (16 oz.) container Cool Whip whipped topping
- Set aside about 1/4 cup crushed Oreos. Mix remaining crushed Oreos with the melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9x13" baking dish.
- Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; mix well. Fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip until well combined. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crushed Oreo layer. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions. Spread over cream cheese layer. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Full instructions visit @thekitchenismyplayground