Chocolatey Milo Muffins made with the popular Nestle's Milo drink. These double chocolate muffins are hearty, delicious and addicting!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Nestle Milo powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk - room temperature
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter - melted
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, Milo powder, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, coffee and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Full instructions visit @theworktop