Delicious, crispy Potato Skins make the best appetizer or side dish recipe.
- 4 medium sized potatoes
- Olive oil for rubbing potatoes before baking
- Salt and pepper for sprinkling on potatoes before baking
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded taco or Mexican cheese
- Fresh chives to garnish, optional
- Sour cream, optional
- Wash the potatoes.
- Prick the potatoes with a fork several times. Rub olive oil over the potato and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake the potatoes in either the oven or microwave. If using the oven, preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Cook 45-60 minutes in the oven. If using the microwave, cook on full power for five minutes. Flip them over and cook another five minutes.
- Full instructions visit @jeanniestriedandtruerecipes